The Glorious Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glorious Ones

Our Journey through 2007

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BILL GATES DISCIPLINES HIS DAUGHTER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
loic

loic

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-01-03

BILL GATES DISCIPLINES HIS DAUGHTER Empty
PostSubject: BILL GATES DISCIPLINES HIS DAUGHTER   BILL GATES DISCIPLINES HIS DAUGHTER Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 8:13 pm

HI GUYS!

TODAY[22 FEB] MY FATHER TOLD ME THAT BILL GATES ONLY LETS HIS 10 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER TO PLAY GAMES FOR 45 MINUTES ON WEEKDAYS AND 1 HOUR ON WEEKENDS. IN MY OPINION I THINK BILL GATES ORGANISES HIS CHILDREN VERY WELL AND I ALSO THINK THAT HIS DAUGHTER IS GOING TO BE THE FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT. THIS IS BILL GATE'S BIOGRAPHY.

Birth date: October 28, 1955

Education: Public elementary school. Entered private Lakeside School at age 12. Dropped out of Harvard University junior year.

Native City: Seattle, Washington

Little known fact: His family called him "Trey," in reference to the III after his name.

Hobbies: Bridge, golf, reading, philanthropy.

Claim to fame: Leader of the computing software's industry.

Net worth: Bill's all-time high net worth is $88.82 Billion. Visit Bill Gates Net Worth Page.

Preferred foods: Cherry Coke and spray cheese

Annoying traits: Compulsive rocking, glasses that won't stay perched on bridge of his nose.

Family: wife, Melinda; daughter, Jennifer, born 1996; son, Rory, born 1999.
Back to top Go down
vernette.

vernette.

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: BILL GATES DISCIPLINES HIS DAUGHTER   BILL GATES DISCIPLINES HIS DAUGHTER Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 4:47 pm

loic wrote:
HI GUYS!

TODAY[22 FEB] MY FATHER TOLD ME THAT BILL GATES ONLY LETS HIS 10 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER TO PLAY GAMES FOR 45 MINUTES ON WEEKDAYS AND 1 HOUR ON WEEKENDS. IN MY OPINION I THINK BILL GATES ORGANISES HIS CHILDREN VERY WELL AND I ALSO THINK THAT HIS DAUGHTER IS GOING TO BE THE FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT. THIS IS BILL GATE'S BIOGRAPHY.

Birth date: October 28, 1955

Education: Public elementary school. Entered private Lakeside School at age 12. Dropped out of Harvard University junior year.

Native City: Seattle, Washington

Little known fact: His family called him "Trey," in reference to the III after his name.

Hobbies: Bridge, golf, reading, philanthropy.

Claim to fame: Leader of the computing software's industry.

Net worth: Bill's all-time high net worth is $88.82 Billion. Visit Bill Gates Net Worth Page.

Preferred foods: Cherry Coke and spray cheese

Annoying traits: Compulsive rocking, glasses that won't stay perched on bridge of his nose.

Family: wife, Melinda; daughter, Jennifer, born 1996; son, Rory, born 1999.

Cherry coke and spray cheese..hehe, that's what he prefers to eat? Anyway, here's more info about him by WIKIPEDIA.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Gates
Very Happy

V xxx
Back to top Go down
http://vernettesaid.blogspot.com
kalhari~

kalhari~

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: hehe   BILL GATES DISCIPLINES HIS DAUGHTER Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 5:40 pm

how come he's soo clever when he didn't even study good? BILL GATES DISCIPLINES HIS DAUGHTER 36_1_37

Back to top Go down
vernette.

vernette.

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: BILL GATES DISCIPLINES HIS DAUGHTER   BILL GATES DISCIPLINES HIS DAUGHTER Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 9:28 pm

kalhari~ wrote:
how come he's soo clever when he didn't even study good? BILL GATES DISCIPLINES HIS DAUGHTER 36_1_37

Yea. He dropped out of Harvard at junior year.But,Gates excelled in elementary school, particularly in Maths and the Science. At thirteen he enrolled in the Lakeside School, Seattle's most exclusive preparatory school where tuition in 1967 was $5,000 (Harvard tuition that year was $1,760).

V xxx
Back to top Go down
http://vernettesaid.blogspot.com
yinghui95

yinghui95

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: BILL GATES DISCIPLINES HIS DAUGHTER   BILL GATES DISCIPLINES HIS DAUGHTER Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 4:52 pm

yea he only let her daugther play 45minutes as the newspaper got write Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BILL GATES DISCIPLINES HIS DAUGHTER   BILL GATES DISCIPLINES HIS DAUGHTER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BILL GATES DISCIPLINES HIS DAUGHTER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Glorious Ones :: Free-style-
Jump to: