The Glorious Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glorious Ones

Our Journey through 2007

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cyling is my favourite sport !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kimfong

kimfong

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-01-05

cyling is my favourite sport ! Empty
PostSubject: cyling is my favourite sport !   cyling is my favourite sport ! Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 3:41 pm

This time i'm telling you about my favourite sport . This is sports is a sports that you can see in singapore , this sport's name is cycling ! Okay time to tell you more about my sport . Things that is needed would be a bic or a bicycle . Basically , this is a transport , a form of recreation, and a sport . EASY . Next clothes that is suitable for this kind of sports is something light . It can be a t-shirt without sleeves , and short pants , easy as that . when we are having competition for cycling , it is as simple as running it has the same rules applied .

For this sport you can win in competiton just by cycling as fast as you can ... In other ways , most important is your balance , balance is one of those things that you should know about cycling . For skills it is just simple as only two simple skills , first it is to balance yourself on the bike , second is to ride with concentration , without concentration you can easily bang onto someone . okay lastly the history of cycling ....

Bicycle History __ "In 1817 Baron von Drais invented a walking machine that would help him get around the royal gardens faster: two same-size in-line wheels, the front one steerable, mounted in a frame which you straddled. The device was propelled by pushing your feet against the ground, thus rolling yourself and the device forward in a sort of gliding walk. The machine became known as the Draisienne or hobby horse. It was made entirely of wood...." An interesting history. - illustrated - From HöhnePages - http://members.aol.com/bicyclemus/bike_museum/PHbikbio.htm

okay that is all i have for you today , bye Sleep
Back to top Go down

cyling is my favourite sport !
Page 1 of 1