The Glorious Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glorious Ones

Our Journey through 2007

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Global warming

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dianarulz!!

dianarulz!!

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Global warming Empty
PostSubject: Global warming   Global warming Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 9:44 pm

worried about global warming???
me too.... that's why i am sharing why global warming is a terrible efffect on the planet...but im sure you have heard of it from ms hneg as she talks about it over and over(and over adn over....) again.

if you care for the future and the earth, watch the video "the inconvenient truth" in youtube. you'll really get the feeling that this "thing" that is happening on our planet is very important, very real adn very terrifying. i wish i could tell more....but then i wouldn't wanna waste electricity, would i?

:lol!:
Diana
Back to top Go down
dianarulz!!

dianarulz!!

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Global warming Empty
PostSubject: Global warming, part II   Global warming Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 9:59 pm

How to prevent global warming.....

} Switch off electrical appliances when not in use.

} do not spend your time wasting electricity [do you know that watching tv and playing computer games are counted too:cry: ?]

} use energy saving appliances such as energy saving bilbs...[this also saves the earth while it save elctricity]

} reduce [ reduse as in reduce ,or cut down, on using electricity when the situation is not that important

} reuse [reuse as in reuse stuff such as book covers. seriously, it saves the earth and it also saves your money.]

} recycle [this is alraedy done in our classroom. however, this can also be done on our homes. plastic bottles, newspapers and tins from can foods can be recycle. juz make sure that you wash them before putting them in the recycling bins that can be found neaby. if you can't find any recycling bins, i'll make the sacrifice. bring them to me and i'll throw them to the recycling bins myslef:cry: ]

} reduce on using vehicles. [vehicles needs fuels. fuels, as u noe, r non-renewable. this can run out soon] [this also reduces the carbon monoxide on earth. without carbon monoxide poluting the eart, we can breathe in freash air:cheers: !]

}walk if going 2 neabry destinations...[this also makes you healthy bcoz walking is a form of excersice. reducing carbon monoxide.]

} take lifts [this is like telling you what i juz said.]

ofcoz, there are thousands of ways to reduce global warming. umfortunately, using computer is counted as poluting the earth so i guess i'll juz have to stop here...who knows when i will show up again to tell you more about this???

afro
Diana
Back to top Go down
vernette.

vernette.

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2007-01-03

Global warming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global warming   Global warming Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 2:47 pm

thxs for this meaningful post, Diana! Very Happy I heard about a news report says that in no less than 50 years a part of New York will submerged. If the other side of the world starts submerging, would'nt this side of the world be the same? pale Act on global warming now!
-vernette
Back to top Go down
http://vernettesaid.blogspot.com
Rati

Rati

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Global warming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global warming   Global warming Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 3:47 pm

Thanks for this informative post:!: Smile

~Rati:queen:flower

[color=#000000]

[color:1429=#000000:1429]Although the world is full of suffering it is also full of overcoming it!!!
Back to top Go down
yinghui95

yinghui95

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Global warming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global warming   Global warming Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 1:00 pm

thanks Diana for telling us this:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Global warming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global warming   Global warming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Global warming
Page 1 of 1